“A lovely vegetarian dish that can be a starter also!”
350g bag of fresh Tagliatelle
a bottle of Mineral Water, for cooking pasta
2 oz Roquefort Cheese
4 oz tub of Crème Fraiche
2 tablespoons Double Cream
knob of butter
freshly ground White and Black Pepper
freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- Melt the butter, and then add Roquefort cheese, crème fraiche, white pepper and double cream.
- Simmer gently until the cheese has melted and stir into a thick sauce.
- Boil the water in a large pan.
- Add the tagliatelle to the water and cook until al dente.
- Drain pasta when cooked.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula, stir in the sauce and simmer gently for about 3 minutes until thoroughly mixed and dish is hot.
- Serve immediately with grated parmesan and dust with grated black pepper.
- This dish is delicious with garlic bread as a side dish.
“A unique recipe which is ……..simply scrummy!”